In all efforts to maximize the outcome of your personal injury claim we recommend that you avoid the following in regards to your social media usage throughout your case:
- Do not post anything on any social media sites about your accident, or your physical condition. This includes sites such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, or any other social media site you may use.
- The insurance companies and defense attorneys troll social media sites for information to use against you in your case. As a result, please make sure your social media accounts are on the most private setting possible.
- Even if you do not think your social media account can be found, or that the information posted will not jeopardize your case, you must not post anything about your accident or physical condition. This includes even saying things like “I’m doing fine.” Or “Just worked out hard at the gym.”
- Do not post any pictures of yourself on any social media sites participating in any physical activities, such as working out, until the conclusion of your case.
- Do not post any pictures of the vehicle damage or your injuries from the accident. If you have, please make sure to take all photos down.
- Do not upload any information such as pictures, or recordings to insurance company websites.